About Vintage Chophouse
Nestled in the heart of Calgary’s historic beltline neighbourhood of Victoria Park, Vintage Chophouse & Tavern has been consistently rated one of Calgary’s Best Steakhouses for over 10 years.
Vintage Chophouse & Tavern is one of only two restaurants in the city to receive the Birks Silver Spoon award twice, as we serve up steaks and chops done right by our Executive Chef.
- More than 300 wines from around the world.
- Achieved the Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence for six years running.
- Handcrafted cocktails set to the best live local jazz and blues bands every Friday andSaturday.
Please note that minors are not permitted at Vintage Chophouse & Tavern.
FOOD & SERVICE:
- 2012, 2013, 2014 (Top 3) & 2015 – Avenue Magagine – Best Steak or Chophouse
- 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 – Where Magazine – Best Steakhouse or Chophouse
- 2013 – Birk’s Silver Spoon Award – Best Steakhouse
- 2007 – Birk’s Silver Spoon Service Award
- 2012 – Metro Magazine – Top 5 Best Mac & Cheese
- Diners’ Choice Winner – OpenTable – Steak
- 2015 – Wine Spectator – Best of Award of Excellence
- 2013 – Wine Spectator – Best of Award Excellence
- Diners’ Choice Winner – OpenTable – Notable Wine List